Mike is a divorced parent, stepparent, and parent of a special needs child. He experienced firsthand the anxiety, fear, frustrations, and pain of divorce after a long-term marriage himself. While every divorce is unique, Mike wants you to know he has traveled a similar path. It is these and other life experiences along with his professional background that make Mike uniquely qualified to help families in conflict.
Mike has helped many couples reach agreements through the Collaborative Divorce Process and mediation as a financial neutral. A partial summary of professional qualifications includes:
- Certified Financial Planner™, professional and past president of the Financial Planning Association of Minnesota
- Family mediation training at Hamline University School of Law Mediation Center
- Qualified neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota Rules of Practice and listed on the Minnesota Supreme Court statewide neutral roster
- Serves on the Board of Directors for the Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota
- Client meetings can be held at office locations in Plymouth and Edina.
Mike also meets with clients throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area. Mike offers virtual meetings with screen sharing capabilities for some types of meetings to meet with you wherever you may be.
Mike Miller, CFP®
Integra Shield Financial Group, LLC
3181 Fernbrook Lane N
Plymouth, MN 55447
Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Integra Shield Financial Group LLC and Cambridge are not affiliated.